Way back in January of this year, I posted a list of goals for myself. I thought it was high time for me to update everyone on my progress. So here’s where I’m at:
- Finish knitting the wrap sweater I started 3 or 4 years ago.
Photograph the collection of childhood sweaters my Nana crocheted for me as a kid.Read about it here.
- Create 5 free printables for blog.
- Use up entire stack of printmaking paper.
- Make a linocut you’re really proud of (this will aid in accomplishing item #4).
- Read a book.
- Send some of your food photos to a magazine and see if they will print them.
- Make a spring wreath out of crepe paper.
Design a website pro bono. Find a new recipe and make it.
- Sew a shirt.
Frame a piece of artwork.
Not amazing, but actually better than I thought (is that sad?). I’m not giving up just yet. I may not complete everything on the list, but I’m sure gonna try. Stay tuned.